• Kelly Clarkson - Greatest Hits - Chapter One

    Greatest Hits: Chapter One is the first greatest hits album by American recording artist Kelly Clarkson. The album was released on November 16, 2012 through RCA Records. The compilation contains tracks from all of the Clarkson's studio albums released up to 2011: Thankful (2003), Breakaway (2004), My December (2007), All I Ever Wanted (2009), and Stronger (2011) as well as three newly-recorded tracks produced by Sound Kollectiv, Greg Kurstin and Dann Huff. Clarkson named the album Chapter One, indicating that a second chapter will be released in the future.

    The release of Greatest Hits: Chapter One was preceded by its lead single, "Catch My Breath", which was released on October 15, 2012.


    Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath

    Kelly Clarkson - Greatest Hits - Chapter One
    • Genres: Pop, Music, Vocal, Rock
    • Expected Release: 19 November 2012

    Tracklist:
    1. Since U Been Gone
    2. My Life Would Suck Without You
    3. Miss Independent
    4. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
    5. Behind These Hazel Eyes
    6. Because Of You
    7. Never Again
    8. Already Gone
    9. Mr. Know It All
    10. Breakaway
    11. Don’t You Wanna Stay (with Jason Aldean)
    12. Walk Away
    13. Catch My Breath
    14. People Like Us
    15. Don’t Rush (featuring Vince Gill)
    16. A Moment Like This
    17. I’ll Be Home For Christmas

    Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath” is available on iTunes (BUY)

    0 comments → Kelly Clarkson - Greatest Hits - Chapter One

    Post a Comment


Older Post