• Emeli Sandé - Clown (music video)



    Emeli Sandé - Clown (Lyric)
    I guess it's funnier from where you're standing
    Cause from over here I missed the joke
    Clear the way for my crash landing
    I've done it again
    Another number for your notes

    I'd be smiling if I wasn't so desperate
    I'd be patient if I had the time
    I could stop and answer all of your questions
    As soon as I find out 
    How I can move from the back of the line

    [Chorus]
    So I'll be your clown
    Behind the glass
    Go 'head and laugh
    Cause it's funny
    I would too if I saw me
    I'll be your clown
    On your favourite channel
    My life's a circus circus
    Round in circles
    I'm selling out tonight

    I'd be less angry if it was my decision
    And the money was just rolling in
    If I had more than my ambition
    I'll have time for 'Please'
    I'll have time for 'Thank you's
    As soon as I win

    [Chorus]

    From a distance my choice is simple
    From a distance I can entertain
    So you can see me
    I put make-up on my face
    But there's no way you can feel it
    From so far away

    [Chorus]

    0 comments → Emeli Sandé - Clown (music video)

    Post a Comment


Older Post