• 三代目 J Soul Brothers - MIRACLE / Sandaime J Soul Brothers - Miracle

    ヒットシングル曲「Go my way」「花火」に加え、最新シングルの冬のラブバラード「Powder Snow 〜永遠に終わらない冬〜」を含む全14曲を収録した3rdアルバム!
    Third album from Sandaime J Soul Brothers (3JSB) includes songs "Go my way," "Hanabi," "Powder Snow - Eien ni Owaranai Fuyu," and more for 14 songs total.

    Artist : 三代目 J Soul Brothers
    Title (Album) : MIRACLE
    Release Date : 2013.01.01

    Tracklist:
    1. LET’S PARTY
    2. FLAP YOUR WINGS
    3. Go my way
    4. Kiss You Tonight
    5. 花火
    6. TURNING BACK
    7. Love changes everything
    8. 最後のサクラ
    9. Powder Snow ~永遠に終わらない冬~
    10. LOOK @ US NOW!
    11. Be alright
    12. Dynamite
    13. (YOU SHINE) THE WORLD
    14. 君の瞳に恋してる-Can’t Take My Eyes Off You- (Bonus Track)

    2 comments → 三代目 J Soul Brothers - MIRACLE / Sandaime J Soul Brothers - Miracle

    1. Anonymous said... 30 May 2013 at 17:46

      Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come
      back once again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
      be rich and continue to guide others.

      Visit my site; Candy Crush Saga Hack

    2. Anonymous said... 9 June 2013 at 21:48

      This is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.

      Short but very precise info… Thank you for sharing this one.
      A must read article!

      Look at my site code psn gratuit

    Post a Comment


Older Post