• Daniel Oliver - DJ Blow My Speakers

    Daníel Oliver - DJ Blow My Speakers

    'DJ Blow My Speakers' is the brand new single from Daniel Oliver. His first to be released outside of his native Iceland. 

    Written by: Örylygur Smari/Daniel Oliver/Karl Batterbee

    'DJ Blow My Speakers' has already launched Daniel Oliver internationally. It's currently on radio rotation in the US (Sirius XM), television rotation in the UK (Chart Show TV and Dance Nation TV), and has resulted in Daniel being featured in the press from the UK to Sweden to Ireland to Spain and beyond.
    During the summer, he toured the song around Sweden, and in the autumn, he's been performing it live to UK crowds.

    Daníel Oliver - DJ Blow My Speakers



    0 comments → Daniel Oliver - DJ Blow My Speakers

    Post a Comment


Older Post