• Girls' Generation - I GOT A BOY / 소녀시대 - I GOT A BOY

    Start the new year with Girls' Generation! SNSD follows the The Boys with I Got a Boy. Expect a colorful mix of genres in the girls' fourth album, starting with the catchy retro pop number Dancing Queen. Girls' Generation brings their own sassy energy and cute dance moves to the K-pop remake of Duffy's Mercy. 
    Girls' Generation - I GOT A BOY/소녀시대 - I GOT A BOY


    Artist : 소녀시대
    Title (Album) : I GOT A BOY
    Release Date : 2013.01.01

    Tracklist:
    1. I GOT A BOY
    2. Dancing Queen
    3. Baby Maybe
    4. 말해봐 (Talk Talk)
    5. Promise
    6. Express 999
    7. 유리아이 (Lost In Love)
    8. .Look at Me
    9. XYZ
    10. 낭만길 (Romantic St.)

    "Girls' Generation - I GOT A BOY" is available on iTunes (BUY)

    0 comments → Girls' Generation - I GOT A BOY / 소녀시대 - I GOT A BOY

    Post a Comment


Older Post