• Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob

    Tegan And Sara will be releasing their new album, Heartthrob, on Jan. 29. Pre-orders will be available on iTunes starting Tuesday, Nov. 20. Check out the official tracklisting and album art below.


    Tegan and Sara - Closer [Official Lyric Video]




    Tegan and Sara - I'm Not Your Hero [Audio]


    5/21 Tegan & Sara - Tegan's Nerves + I'm Not Your Hero @ Neptune, Seattle, WA 9/24/12


    Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob
    Genres: Alternative, Music
    Expected Release: Jan 29, 2013

    Track list:
    1.Closer
    2.Goodbye, Goodbye
    3.I Was a Fool
    4.I'm Not Your Hero
    5.Drove Me Wild
    6.How Come You Don't Want Me
    7.I Couldn't Be Your Friend
    8.Love They Say
    9.Now I'm All Messed Up
    10.Shock To Your System

    “Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob” is available on iTunes (BUY)

    0 comments → Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob

    Post a Comment


Older Post